• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

TEGUTALK T-SHIRTS ARE HERE!

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I think Bobby is trying to set up selling TeguTalk stuff through CafePress but isn't it time to start taking orders for more t-shirts?? There must be almost 150 more members than when the original order was placed.

BOOSTFEEN

5 Year Member
I would like one too. Its funny that this was brought up because I was just saying to myself that I missed out on the last order but hopefully I can get one.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hmmm... I was thinking about asking too.

I got a couple from the first order. They were silk screened and very well done. Bobby was talking about having TeguTalk products being available through Cafe Press but many people said their t-shirts were iron on transfers and of low quality. Maybe Cowher will get some silk screened again.

Azaleah

5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
Hmmm... I was thinking about asking too.

I got a couple from the first order. They were silk screened and very well done. Bobby was talking about having TeguTalk products being available through Cafe Press but many people said their t-shirts were iron on transfers and of low quality. Maybe Cowher will get some silk screened again.

I just wanted to confirm that Cafe Press is very bad quality that are just done with iron on transfers. I learned that the hard way a few years back.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Well guys I am open to suggestions, I am more than willing to listen if you guys can think of a better option.

BOOSTFEEN

5 Year Member
That would be awesome I would love to get one for my wife and I. I guess hopefully bobby or cowher will let us know if we can get more

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I've offered to handle ordering them this time. I'm waiting to here back from Bobby and Cowher for info on where they were bought last time.

Stay tuned!!

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I think it would be cool to have open design on the next T-shirt and then vote for the best one and make it into a t-shirt. Some guidelines would have to be put into effect though because the more colors and design space=more money.

Azaleah

5 Year Member
PuffDragon said:
I think it would be cool to have open design on the next T-shirt and then vote for the best one and make it into a t-shirt. Some guidelines would have to be put into effect though because the more colors and design space=more money.

Thats a cool idea. I'd be down for that.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Well we are working on getting some made, but if we are going to work on changing the designs, it will be longer to get them done.

ZEKE

5 Year Member
i think we should stick with the same design. its cool.

hey are there any magnets left? i would like one if there are any left.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980