• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

TEGUTALK T-SHIRTS ARE HERE!

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
hahaah lmao dude. i'm just trying to grow my hair out and I pulled it out crazy for the pic. If you wanna know where the "puff" came from just check the name thread lol

COWHER

5 Year Member
Next order cycle Starts in March and ends in the middle of July I will get the exact details and post them before then.. Also orders outside of the USA will be taken but please keep in mind that the end product will be very pricey due to the shipping.. but if you want to pay it then you should be allowed to have one..

Bobby and one other person in Canada are the only ones who were not shipped out due to the printer not filling the order 100% they will be shipped as soon as the printer finishes the shirts.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
COWHER said:
Bobby and one other person in Canada are the only ones who were not shipped out due to the printer not filling the order 100% they will be shipped as soon as the printer finishes the shirts.

This is an outrage, OMG, please tell me it is not so!!

Just kidding, I can wait I guess,,,,,,, :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

COWHER

5 Year Member
dave and joe got theirs cuz im in Massachusetts and they are in Jersey and CT so im guessing you guys will get them next week

dorton

5 Year Member
I got mine thursday. Thanks Matt!
They look great! I left to go out of town, and didn''t get back till 4am this morning, otherwise I would of thanked you earlier.

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
Got mine today! It rocks! I'm taking it to the NARBC show in Texas next month, do a little advertising for Tegutalk!

COWHER

5 Year Member
Joe in my opinion you rock for posting a picture!!!!!
btw if any one has not received there shirts please pm me...

DaremoAlpha

5 Year Member
Never fails ... the Canadian always gets left to last hahaha
Oh well last is not forgotten at least.

COWHER when the shirt gets here and if I really like it more than what I already do just by the great pics... chances are I may order a bulk number from you if it can be done and personally I really don't care what the shipping cost is for quality products because at least I know it is coming.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I have not got mine yet either, lol!! :lol:

We are working on setting it up where you can order them when ever you wish. This is how we are going to do it:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=965">http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=965</a><!-- m -->

COWHER

5 Year Member
sorry guys they went out monday..... as for getting the shirts in bulk.. Bobby proposed the idea of using that site and I loved the idea.. plus we can put the logo on other things besides shirts.. if you wanna order a bunch from there do it up!!

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Ummm I'm the only sap with enough courage to post a pic of myself in the world renowned Tegu Talk t-shirt....

:(

Show em if you got em!

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
PuffDragon said:
Ummm I'm the only sap with enough courage to post a pic of myself in the world renowned Tegu Talk t-shirt....

:(

Show em if you got em!
I think you scared everyone with that pic!!! :mrgreen:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980