• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

TEGUTALK T-SHIRTS ARE HERE!

COWHER

5 Year Member
yup they are being printed this week. video will be up by this weekend
:dan :app :cheers :app :dan

COWHER

5 Year Member
unfortunately the print shop printed our shirts with out me so there is no video. :ikiyo Also they were a few shirts short. witch they will print. It will just take another week. Only 2 orders will be held back so most orders will be sent out. :imso By the way If anyone knows of an online print shop that can do our shirts next time. they will be considered as long as they save us $$$

OK so here is the good news we got all but 2 orders ready to ship!!!!!
PICT1297.jpg

PICT1295.jpg

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
We should have a open design for the next t-shirt and let everyone vote on their favorite one! I think that would be fun.

COWHER

5 Year Member
PuffDragon said:
We should have a open design for the next t-shirt and let everyone vote on their favorite one! I think that would be fun.

Thats up to Bobby. I must say I put a lot of work into these shirts. Designing shirts has some rules you need to follow also, the way it is created and then the way colors are separated ect. ect... I was hoping to Keep these shirts around for a wile its kinda my big contribution to the site and to bobby. But again its all up to the Bobster it his site after all.

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
I like the shirt a lot! I can't wait to get mine so that I can wear it at the NARBC show in Texas next month! Thanks, Cowher!!

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
COWHER said:
PuffDragon said:

Thats up to Bobby. I must say I put a lot of work into these shirts. Designing shirts has some rules you need to follow also, the way it is created and then the way colors are separated ect. ect... I was hoping to Keep these shirts around for a wile its kinda my big contribution to the site and to bobby. But again its all up to the Bobster it his site after all.
Oh no doubt Matt. I really like the shirts too! That's why I got one. I was just trying to think of ways to get people involved with the site. :-D

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
PuffDragon said:
Is your hair where the "Puff" part of your nym comes from?? :mrgreen:

I wore mine to my son's Scout meeting and had a few inquires. I wouldn't want to scare anyone with a picture of me wearing it, and since Puff already has...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980