• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

TEGUTALK T-SHIRTS ARE HERE!

COWHER

5 Year Member
absolutely no later then the end of January. but printing will be done the first week of January so most likely you will get them by the second week of January :wink: or at least thats the plan lol

COWHER

5 Year Member
Ordering is now closed
Thank all of you for your orders I'll be getting the shirts ordered on Wednesday and then will be shipping soon after that. keep an eye out for the video of the first ever tegutalk shirt getting printed, it will be posted on youtube and a link will be posted in this thread. Thanks every one for your support and orders

DaremoAlpha

5 Year Member
And as soon as it comes off the press it has to hand on a hot looking model to showcase it and maybe be autographed by COWHER as well.... after all it will be a collectors item.

Just my thoughts hahaha

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
DaremoAlpha said:
And as soon as it comes off the press it has to hand on a hot looking model to showcase it and maybe be autographed by COWHER as well.... after all it will be a collectors item.

Just my thoughts hahaha
Or his wife could show it. She has a very nice smile. :wink:

COWHER

5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
DaremoAlpha said:

Just my thoughts hahaha
Or his wife could show it. She has a very nice smile. :wink:
hmmmmmmmmm i might just do that lololol

reptileszz

5 Year Member
Oops too late as usual. I guess I will have to wait til the second printing. I kept thinking I had plenty of time and then forgot over the holiday. :(

Carole

2856793020033952798S500x500Q85.jpg

COWHER

5 Year Member
the shirts have been ordered but are not in yet :cry: I'm calling tomorrow to get an update on the ordering if its going to be long i'll just switch from fruit of the loom to Hanes or something and see what manufacturer is going to be quicker

dorton

5 Year Member
Woo Hoo, Hanes!! The Hanes Plant is here in WS.
Take your time, they will get there, when they get there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus