• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

TEGUTALK T-SHIRTS ARE HERE!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
On second thought, you're alot closer to her mother in New Hope, just outside of Raleigh. She HATES lizards and snakes!!

There ya go Dorton!! :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dorton

5 Year Member
The one thing I can do without is another mother inlaw :lol:

Mine came up from mexico this spring and stayed almost through summer :cry:

I love them, just not at my house :D

greentriple

5 Year Member
You guys are killing me, I can't stop LOL!!!

My wife wont touch the herps, but thinks they are cute and encourages me. She hates all my time on the internet, so now I waste it at work and pay more attention to her at home.

Dorton, you can have my mother-in-law as well.

Dave, 3.5 hours I hope you all have the same cellphone provider? Make sure your wife aint talking to him alone :wink:

My grandfather told me to marry a woman who was so proud she would not let me work. I should have listened.

All_American

5 Year Member
Great looking shirt, too bad I don't like large logo's on the front of the shirts. But hey one day you may switch it up with the larger logo on the back and a smaller logo on the front someday.

Cudo's on the design too.
ED

COWHER

5 Year Member
COWHER said:
All shirts sizes, small, medium, large, and extra large, will be $15 TOTAL! that is shipped to your door.
The tegutalk staff has worked out this deal so we can keep the cost to you the tegutalk community down.
the shirts are going to be a 50/50 blend so they will not have much shrinkage at all. they will be black shirts with white and red designs. Unfortunately what you see is what you will get. I can not do custom shirts because it will put our special deal in jeopardy,(when given a mile you don't want to ask for the world.) By the way I designed these shirts for free :shock: , the printing will be free :shock: , all that you are paying for is the shirt, the ink cost, and shipping, THATS IT 8) :lol: 8) ! no one is making any money off of these shirts this is for all of us.
So here is what they will look like!
287977798.jpg

these shirts will be available in all sizes. XXL and up have to be charged a $1.50 per extra X (so a XXL is +$1.50 a XXXL is +$3.00 ect.) orders will be taken untill December 30th
For all orders please include the following information.

small quantity :
medium quantity :
large quantity :
X-Large quantity :
XX-Large quantity :
and so on .....

also please include full shipping address.
payments that are accepted are through paypal and can be sent to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->
Again please include all info listed above!

here is an example:

Small: 0
medium: 1
Large: 0
X-Large:2

Matthew Cowher
345 Walker Road
Boogerville, MA 01612
Total paid is 45 dollars total
include this info in your paypal payment e-mail
In behalf of Bobby (Varnyard) and the rest of the tegutalk community I would like to Thank all of you and remember orders will be taken again in June 2008 and shipped in time for the Daytona show!

just a refresher... yup you got 31 days to order now. :wink:

DaremoAlpha

5 Year Member
Anyway to just do a paypal link up ???? I don't know any other way to use pay pal than the buy it now option on ebay hahhaa

COWHER

5 Year Member
Can anyone explain how to use paypal? i a rookie at it myself so if some one could help that would be awesome!!!

aj12790

5 Year Member
Just log on to paypal and go to send money and then type in the e-mail address where you would like to send the money.Real easy...

COWHER

5 Year Member
DaremoAlpha i received your payment, yet it has not cleared maybe you forgot to put money into your account...?

COWHER

5 Year Member
Only 15 more days!!!!!!!!!

COWHER said:
All shirts sizes, small, medium, large, and extra large, will be $15 TOTAL! that is shipped to your door.
The tegutalk staff has worked out this deal so we can keep the cost to you the tegutalk community down.
the shirts are going to be a 50/50 blend so they will not have much shrinkage at all. they will be black shirts with white and red designs. Unfortunately what you see is what you will get. I can not do custom shirts because it will put our special deal in jeopardy,(when given a mile you don't want to ask for the world.) By the way I designed these shirts for free :shock: , the printing will be free :shock: , all that you are paying for is the shirt, the ink cost, and shipping, THATS IT 8) :lol: 8) ! no one is making any money off of these shirts this is for all of us.
So here is what they will look like!
287977798.jpg

these shirts will be available in all sizes. XXL and up have to be charged a $1.50 per extra X (so a XXL is +$1.50 a XXXL is +$3.00 ect.) orders will be taken untill December 30th
For all orders please include the following information.

small quantity :
medium quantity :
large quantity :
X-Large quantity :
XX-Large quantity :
and so on .....

also please include full shipping address.
payments that are accepted are through paypal and can be sent to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->
Again please include all info listed above!

here is an example:

Small: 0
medium: 1
Large: 0
X-Large:2

Matthew Cowher
345 Walker Road
Boogerville, MA 01612
Total paid is 45 dollars total
include this info in your paypal payment e-mail

Shipping to Continental United States only!!!!

In behalf of Bobby (Varnyard) and the rest of the tegutalk community I would like to Thank all of you and remember orders will be taken again in June 2008 and shipped in time for the Daytona show!

all orders outside the contennental USA received before these updated instructions WILL still be honored. :wink:

DaremoAlpha

5 Year Member
Just what exactly does continental USA mean anyway?
Is that where Alaska and Hawai don't get squat?
It was a Canadian order that did this I just know it hehehe

COWHER

5 Year Member
I can ship to anyone but I can not guarantee a price. So that makes it hard to pay.
I could have people pay the $11.00 us dollars per small to large shirt and the excess cost for the xtra large shirts and so on. and when it is time for shipping, a custom quote could be sent to them for the extra shipping costs.
I do not want to do this because its a lot of work for me to do. I am printing the shirts myself and also designed the shirts myself and shipping them off myself. As stated before no one is making a dime off these shirts not even the print company that is letting me use their silk screen presses for free!
These shirts are for the TeguTalk Family they stand for all of our hard work and loyalty and most of all the truth. I don't have many orders so I will still honor the orders out of the USA but for me to do custom quotes on shipping is just waaaaaayyy to time consuming. I am sorry but I can only do what I have time for.
I hope one day we will be able to ship globally but that day has not come yet :cry:

thanks for all your orders and remember the more people who order the more chance there is to get some money back!! the more shirts I order (from "fruit of the loom" or "gildan" or whoever) the cheaper they are a piece :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214