• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

TEGUTALK T-SHIRTS ARE HERE!

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Just to be clear you want us just to send the money via paypal with all the information through PayPal? No PM or anything?

COWHER

5 Year Member
what ever you want PuffDragon I'm taking good notes on the orders but if y'all want to be safe you can send me a pm too but you will not be added to my print list till I see your user name on my paypal. So far I only have MMRR-jif. A confirmation will be sent at the end of the day that you place your order, so she will be getting her confirmation soon. :lol: :lol:

COWHER

5 Year Member
I ONLY have 2 orders???? i thought we were proud of the site??!! come on guys this will be late for Christmas but still a good gift!!!! lol lets get these orders placed!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
We'll be ordering 2 but we're doing the Christmas shopping first. I'm getting a new digital camera!!! Canon S3 IS!!

The last day to order is Dec 30th right?? I'm assuming this is a pre-order, they won't be ordered until then right??

COWHER

5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
The last day to order is Dec 30th right?? I'm assuming this is a pre-order, they won't be ordered until then right??
You are correct my brotha from anotha motha :lol:

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I am going to order some!! I have been trying to get a hold of Matt, he just won't answer his phone LOLOLOL.

COWHER

5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
I am going to order some!! I have been trying to get a hold of Matt, he just won't answer his phone LOLOLOL.
Well Bobby if I wasn't so damn addicted to your site I wouldent have to take my wife out all night long and spend time with her to keep her from divorcing me :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

dorton

5 Year Member
I've ordered 1 for now, but may go ahead, and order a couple more.

Cowher,
I have been on chat or on the phone w/people from here for the last couple of nights, and last night my wife was mad as a firecracker!
So I guess I'll try taking her out to dinner and see if that will calm her down a little. If I could find a hobby she liked to fill the time I mess with reptiles, I'd be in good shape!

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
dorton said:
I have been on chat or on the phone w/people from here for the last couple of nights, and last night my wife was mad as a firecracker!
So I guess I'll try taking her out to dinner and see if that will calm her down a little. If I could find a hobby she liked to fill the time I mess with reptiles, I'd be in good shape!
I guess I've got a good wife. She's just as interested in the reptiles as I am. WE BOTH spent 3.5 hours on the phone last night talking to Bobby!! :mrgreen:

dorton

5 Year Member
Yes, you are lucky. So far I have been working on my wife for over a year, and the closest she has come to holding one is she has touched the side of a couple of my pythons with one finger. It really kind of aggrivates me for her to have such an irrational fear. I am terrified of spiders, but if she had one and wanted me to get used to it, I would do it for her no questions asked.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
My wife BOUGHT half the herps we have!! Including the latest male Blue Tegu. I bought her our female Blue Tegu for our 15th anniversary.

dorton

5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
My wife BOUGHT half the herps we have!! Including the latest male Blue Tegu. I bought her our female Blue Tegu for our 15th anniversary.

Does she need another husband?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214