• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

TEGUTALK T-SHIRTS ARE HERE!

RehabRalphy

5 Year Member
COWHER said:
All shirts sizes, small, medium, large, and extra large, will be $15 TOTAL! that is shipped to your door.
The tegutalk staff has worked out this deal so we can keep the cost to you the tegutalk community down.
the shirts are going to be a 50/50 blend so they will not have much shrinkage at all. they will be black shirts with white and red designs. Unfortunately what you see is what you will get. I can not do custom shirts because it will put our special deal in jeopardy,(when given a mile you don't want to ask for the world.) By the way I designed these shirts for free :shock: , the printing will be free :shock: , all that you are paying for is the shirt, the ink cost, and shipping, THATS IT 8) :lol: 8) ! no one is making any money off of these shirts this is for all of us.
So here is what they will look like!
287977798.jpg

these shirts will be available in all sizes. XXL and up have to be charged a $1.50 per extra X (so a XXL is +$1.50 a XXXL is +$3.00 ect.) orders will be taken untill December 30th
For all orders please include the following information.

small quantity :
medium quantity :
large quantity :
X-Large quantity :
XX-Large quantity :
and so on .....

also please include full shipping address.
payments that are accepted are through paypal and can be sent to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->
Again please include all info listed above!

here is an example:

Small: 0
medium: 1
Large: 0
X-Large:2

Matthew Cowher
345 Walker Road
Boogerville, MA 01612
Total paid is 45 dollars total
include this info in your paypal payment e-mail
In behalf of Bobby (Varnyard) and the rest of the tegutalk community I would like to Thank all of you and remember orders will be taken again in June 2008 and shipped in time for the Daytona show!

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
wicked awesome. cant wait to see the lay out!!! if we order a T can we get a magnet thrown in!?? :p

G

Tegudude said:
How about if they preorder and add $5 we could get are username and herps names printed on the back

I'd rather have my real name and username on the front corner and the print on the back, but good suggestion.

COWHER

5 Year Member
All shirts sizes, small, medium, large, and extra large, will be $15 TOTAL! that is shipped to your door.
The tegutalk staff has worked out this deal so we can keep the cost to you the tegutalk community down.
the shirts are going to be a 50/50 blend so they will not have much shrinkage at all. they will be black shirts with white and red designs. Unfortunately what you see is what you will get. I can not do custom shirts because it will put our special deal in jeopardy,(when given a mile you don't want to ask for the world.) By the way I designed these shirts for free :shock: , the printing will be free :shock: , all that you are paying for is the shirt, the ink cost, and shipping, THATS IT 8) :lol: 8) ! no one is making any money off of these shirts this is for all of us.
So here is what they will look like!
287977798.jpg

these shirts will be available in all sizes. XXL and up have to be charged a $1.50 per extra X (so a XXL is +$1.50 a XXXL is +$3.00 ect.) orders will be taken untill December 30th
For all orders please include the following information.

small quantity :
medium quantity :
large quantity :
X-Large quantity :
XX-Large quantity :
and so on .....

also please include full shipping address.
payments that are accepted are through paypal and can be sent to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->
Again please include all info listed above!

here is an example:

Small: 0
medium: 1
Large: 0
X-Large:2

Matthew Cowher
345 Walker Road
Boogerville, MA 01612
Total paid is 45 dollars total
include this info in your paypal payment e-mail
In behalf of Bobby (Varnyard) and the rest of the tegutalk community I would like to Thank all of you and remember orders will be taken again in June 2008 and shipped in time for the Daytona show!

COWHER

5 Year Member
it depends. It may work out to a buck less per extra shirt. I was going to payback the price difference. I had to come up with a price to put down and the only factor is the shipping. So if you place an order and you pay the $15 per shirt if there is a difference in the shipping cost in your favor you will be getting the rest of the money back via paypal. but its safe to say if you order a bunch of shirts to one address you will be getting a few dollars back. :D

playlboi

5 Year Member
man those shirts look great, too bad i've always disliked the color red. i don't know why, but red seems to be ok on any given reptile! lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980