• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

That Will Lead to Your Death! (game)

striggs

5 Year Member
OK I saw this in another forum. It's played like this. First I wish for something and the next person tells how that gift will lead to my death. Then they wish for something and the next person will tell how that will lead to their death and so on.

for example: kermit wishes to be with Ms. Piggy's younger sister, Piglet. then gonzo comes next and tells how kermit being with Piglet will cause his death because Ms. Piggy will walk in and catch them having sex and have frog legs & bacon the next morning for breakfast. :lol:

Ok i'll start. I wish for a new ferrari.

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
A New ferrari will lead to your death because you'll be racing it and have make a 17 car pile up!
(i dont have a very good Imagination sorry)

I wish for a pair of new shoes.

striggs

5 Year Member
ok lexi. you're goin 2 walking struttin yo stuff in those sexy new heels doin yo runway walk & when u walk down the steps to get off of the stage the heel is goin 2 break causing u 2 fall down the steps & break your neck. :cry:
I wish for a sexy new lady friend. that does everything I say. :lol:

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
you get tired of your lady and feel that something is missing in your life, but can't figure out what, so you tell your lady to kill you

i wish for a new male lemon pastel ball python from Henry Piorun (the owner of a1 pythons)

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
Your python arrives at your front door, you bend over to pick it up. The door behind you swings shut with the wind and hits you from behind. Too bad you fall throat first onto the pruning shears your father has left out. Poor snake, I wish for a new cell phone, because mine has turned itself into a piece of trash.

striggs

5 Year Member
u wish 4 a n.ew cell phone? too bad yours comes from the factory where the new terror cell is wiring phones to blow up on the first call made.

I want all new cages for my reptiles.

dorton

5 Year Member
The cages will arive with one having a cracked sliding door. You will call the consumer hotline to voice your complaint, they will ask for the serial#. When you bend down to get it, the glass breaks and stabs into your artery, and you drop the phone out of reach, and die from hypovolemic shock.

I want a pet grizzly bear

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
You keep it outside in its cage and one day you go out to feed it and as you walk out the door a F@#&$%g Mountain Lion that was on your roof jumps down and rips your throat out, and then kills everyone else in the house who have been inside watching the entire time but are too scared to close the door.

I want a Tropical Punch Frutopia that you cant find around here anymore.

striggs

5 Year Member
the store near you finally gets some tropical punch frutopias in. u can't wait to get to the register so u start drinking it as u walk to the counter. just as u reach to pay a robber walks in & yells get down on the floor. he sees u with your hand in your pocket and thinks your going for a gun & shots u. I hope that was some good frutopia.

I just lost my stylus to my pocket pc. I need a new one.

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
The stylus falls out of your hand, into your sandwich. You unknowingly chomp the sandwich down and choke on the new stylus.

I wish for a new camera.

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
the moment you use your new camera, you find out that it's not from the brand you wanted it from, so you walk back into the store to return and get a refund for the camera, then you buy a camera that you wanted, and walk back out from the store, then you cross the road to go back home, then you sprain your ankles and get run over by a drunk driver
i wish for parents that allow snakes

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
One night you were wishing with all your might that your parents would let you have some snakes. So hard in fact, that you popped a blood vessel in your brain causing severe hemoraging. You slowly closed your eyes and fell asleep forever.

I wish for love.

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
You hook up with a beautiful woman that you get along well with in every way. After 5 years of blissful marriage, you realize there is no conflict or excitement being with her, so you throw yourself off a 10-story building to end the boredom.

I wish for a chocolate cake.

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
Your wanting a chocolate cake so bad that you stop at the first place you come to, Wal-Mart you rush inside and to your delight they have one chocolate cake left, but its one of those crappy ones with the experimental air brush frosting and an edable photo of a dog taking a chocolate crap. You eat the whole thing that night to satisfy your hunger. Ten years later, your with your beautiful wife (that you knocked up) and your son who is 10 years old, you go and get a physical so you can coach his baseball team when you find out that thet crappy walmart cake gave you testicular cancer and its advanced. You have a routine procedure to have both of them removed, when you come to, you find out that your wife left you with the insurance money that was supposed to pay for your surgury. The city takes away your son, and 43years later still a hobo on the street, you die of colon cancer cold hungry and alone with nothing and nobody to shed a tear.

I want a new system for my car. With 4 12's and an alpine flip out DVD head unit.

WhiskeyTango

5 Year Member
You take a nice quiet drive in your new hummer..everything is great until you push that button that your parents told you to never push on the dash cause it will blow up the car..but you want to know for yourself..so boom.

i wish for another lizard (haha)

dorton

5 Year Member
So you get your new Komodo Dragon, and he is an ex circus komodo drago who has a custom saddle and reigns and is trained to be ridden. So you decided to ride to a friends house, all goes well until an oppossum decided to cross the road. The komodo has been trained to ignore all living creatures minus the oppossum. It chases the oppossum into the woods and off a cliff where you fall to an unfortunate death.

I want a chainsaw.

striggs

5 Year Member
so you're cutting up a tree that's fallen down against a metal railing and ur showing off ur new expensive saw 2 all your friends and it cuts through the tree so fast you don't realize and it hitsthe rail & the chain pops & wraps around your neck.

I want some toothpaste for this chicks stink breath i'm standing next to right now. :lol:

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Some toothpaste appears at your front door. Sadly, you trip and break both of your limbs trying to get it. 1 Month later, you buy some more toothpaste, but as you are getting it, you fall out of your wheelchair and fracture your arms. A week later, that chick with the stinky breath sees your comment about her, then makes you eat the entire toothpaste tube. She then throws you out the window.

I wish for one of Bobby's Chacoans.

COWHER

5 Year Member
you receive one of bobby chacoans and are so happy you decide to take it for a walk in the park, when a large balding guy walks up to you with a tiny tegu and says hey i got a chacoan too mines 3 years old. where did you get yours? and you say i got mine from Bobby Hill and I love tegutalk.com then the guy kills you and leaves a different tegu sites t-shirt on your dead body

i wish for a free all inclusive month long trip to Australia

shabazz

5 Year Member
u get your free trip to Australia. and every thing is good and thaen the day b4 u go home. it was all a bad joke to see how many people they can get together and kill at the same time.

i wish for a new CBR 100RR

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980