• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

That Will Lead to Your Death! (game)

Toby_H

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
ManÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?ââ?¬Å¡Ã?â??Ã?¦ if your turtles grew much faster they would eat you out of house and homeÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?ââ?¬Å¡Ã?â??Ã?¦ and even though that wouldnÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¾Ã?â??Ã?¢t kill you IÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¾Ã?â??Ã?¢m sure your wife (girlfriend/husband/boyfriend/parents) will finish the jobÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?ââ?¬Å¡Ã?â??Ã?¦

I wish BobbyÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¾Ã?â??Ã?¢s Tegus would hatch already :p

ZEKE

5 Year Member
Bobby's tegus all hatch at once and you go to see them and they are hungry and they slowly eat you.

i wish my parents would let me get a California king snake

Mvskokee

5 Year Member
you get a cali kingsnake then decide that it sucks and you get the amazing mexican black kingsnake and your heart explodes out of amazement.

i want to see hulk 2 now

ZEKE

5 Year Member
your in the bathroom at the movie theater and you slip on the floor. you hit your head on the toilet and you become unconscious. you drown because of the water on the floor that made you slip.

i wish i had a taco

blackforces get you

5 Year Member
your liver swells up into a little grape then bursts and you have a sharp pain inside you that kills you and you bleed form your mouth and i keep your account on tegutalk. yay now im a "respected *ahem* member* look who's dead and look who has your account. lets toast by drinking a beer shall we?

i wish that i own fish that have genetic material that make golden doo doo that i could share with everyone and mostly myself because its my fish duh lol

ZEKE

5 Year Member
you get the fish with golden doo doo but you find out they are extremely mean fish. when you reach in their cage to get the golden doo doo they eat all the flesh off your arms and you slowly bleed to death.

i wish i had an electric guitar.

Taydeon

5 Year Member
ur gonna be playing that electric guitar in the rain and get electracuted.....

i wish i had a lifesize ninja turtle : )

blackforces get you

5 Year Member
you get the turtle but it says dont feed it after midnight. even how hungry it is dont feed it so you decided to feed it and you get a spoon of boiled warm milk pop it into its mouth (idk if its a male female id wanna kno) and its evil so all night since it took out its life size weapons you took a knife and started fighting all night. so the police come and press charges for animal endangerment for feeding it after midnight hours. so you go to jail the turtle goes to rehab which u pay for and your brains hurt and your head explodes fromt he bill and the cell mates eat your remains after death. yum i wanna lifesize turtle too :]

i wish for a new sports watch and has a mp3 feature so you can listen to music and i want some mashed potatoes :] :bud

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980