• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

That Will Lead to Your Death! (game)

COWHER

5 Year Member
you get your ice but you decide to have your drink in front of you window overlooking the city when one of your ice cubes falls outta your glass causing you to slip and go crashing out your window and fall to your death.

i wish i was debt free

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
You sell everything you own to pay off your debts. Because you now have no house, you freeze to death in your car during a snow storm.

I wish to live forever!!!!

shabazz

5 Year Member
ok bcuz u wished to live forever and god knew we were playing this game he made forever mean 10 mins. so bye

i wish i had a cell phone that did drop no calls

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Since you started using your phone so often after your wish came true, you got cancer from the radiation and died.

I wish for a new BC Rich guitar.

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
You get your BC rich guitar and while playing it a string snaps and slits your throat...leave you to bleed out. Sorry

I wish i had a truck to go pick up my 7'X5' enclosure.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
You're carrying the enclosure by yourself and it flips over, trapping you inside. You use the remote starter to start the truck, it slips out of gear and runs you over. But the enclosure keeps you from being crushed. You're pushed down a very long hill at 30 MPH with your hands and knees rubbing on the pavement. You're reduced to a streak of red in the road. Sorry. Shoulda borrowed a Minivan!!

I wish I could play like this guy!! http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=SgzqKPBwJ6A

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
You're carrying the enclosure by yourself and it flips over, trapping you inside. You use the remote starter to start the truck, it slips out of gear and runs you over. But the enclosure keeps you from being crushed. You're pushed down a very long hill at 30 MPH with your hands and knees rubbing on the pavement. You're reduced to a streak of red in the road. Sorry. Shoulda borrowed a Minivan!!

haha i dont think i would be carrying somthing that big by myself...lol

COWHER

5 Year Member
you can play like that guy. but your fame starts to build and like the saying goes more money more problems... so your estranged uncle Herbert shows up asking for money but unbeknown to you he has the anthrax virus, and you catch it. then report it to the us government and seeing your bravery they train and appoint you head of special opps and then they send you into north Korea to assassinate Kim Jong-il but you get caught and they bury you up to your neck then test their nukes on you and you die by radiation poisoning...

i wish for a cold air intake for my car

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:

I used to play that song, not like that though.

striggs

5 Year Member
you get the cold air intake for your car & while installing it the hood collapses & knocks you unconscious. you go into a coma for five years & while your friendly(too friendly) male nurse comes in for one of his special inspections of your limp body :lol: he accidently slips on the vaseline he was just using :lol::lol: & unplugged the respirator.

I wish for a new transmission for my car

COWHER

5 Year Member
your new transmission is installed but not bolted onto the tranny mount it falls off on the highway and as you look in your rear view mirror in disbelief you drive into a box truck carrying sewing needles and you get so many needles stuck into you you bleed to death

i wish i had less stress

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
aahhh the beach. the waves roaring, the birds squawking high in the sunny skies. this is the life for you. your vacationing off the coast of Austrailia with family for the winter. yep you won the lottery and never have to work again so now you just jet set the world at your leisure. well you forgot to do your homework and learned the hard way. it's Box JellyFish season!!! Your fun little dip soon turns deadly as you get stung by only one itsy bitsy stinger. Your allergic to boot and your body catalizes the reaction to an instant death from cardiac arrest. At least your stress free now.

I wish people weren't so dumb when taking care of their reptiles.

striggs

5 Year Member
ok. so u wish for people 2 take better care of their reptiles. varnyard puts together a getaway wknd exhibition for all of the members & their animals of tegutalk.com to give classes on how to care for reptiles at a plush hotel in florida all expenses covered. it just so happens that one of their unstable staff members just got fired for setting up hidden cameras in the roms of the hotel. he puts together an evil plot to blow up the hotel. he rigs the c4 in the basement of the hotel & kABOOM. that ends it. I wish for a larger room so I can add more reptiles to the collection.

olympus

5 Year Member
You inherit a mansion and now you have all the room that you need. You decide to buy an alligator and one day when you go to feed it it gets loose and kills you; but not instantly. You watch for a couple of minutes while he eats your legs and you watch in horror. He finally turns around and sees that you are still alive when he rushes you and decapitates you.

I wish that I was immortal............. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

COWHER

5 Year Member
COWHER said:
you get your nice sharp pencil and right a hate letter to Tom Cruise telling him that he is a fool for thinking that aliens started the world. He is sick of people talking bad about his beliefs and sheds his skin to reveal his true form. he finds you and eats your heart.

i wish i was immortal lmao

DaveDragon said:
You sell everything you own to pay off your debts. Because you now have no house, you freeze to death in your car during a snow storm.

lol great minds think alike

striggs

5 Year Member
COWHER said:
COWHER said:
you get your nice sharp pencil and right a hate letter to Tom Cruise telling him that he is a fool for thinking that aliens started the world. He is sick of people talking bad about his beliefs and sheds his skin to reveal his true form. he finds you and eats your heart.

i wish i was immortal lmao

DaveDragon said:

lol great minds think alike

Alright now. I see that y'all think y'all are so smart. I shoulda put it in the rules of the game that no one can wish they couldn't die. but anyway.....

Cowher wished he could live forever and I granted his wish by turning him into Tupac.

And now I see Olympus wants to be immortal. So I grant his wish and turn him into Elvis.

Both are dead but everyone still thinks they see them here & there. lol

I wish for some 1/2" sheets of plastic so I can build my own plastic cages.

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
You get your plastic and start to cut it to proper size.. but you trip and slice your throat on the sharp corner..sorry.

I wish that stiggs cant make me die.

COWHER

5 Year Member
Striggs stays at home and has a nice dinner with him girl meanwhile i sneak out and find you and kill you...... slowly.

i wish for a good job. that will pay good and i will enjoy.

Joey

5 Year Member
you go to flip some burgers on the grill and your employee bumps you causing you to fall on the grill at the same time rasing the heat when all of a sudden the a/c system falls ontop of you

I wish for a bigger p3n!s

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980