• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

That Will Lead to Your Death! (game)

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
you get your CBR 100RR and leave it in your drive way over night thinking it would be safe.. but you wake up to hearing you bike reving up.. you run outside and someone is trying to steal your bike! you push the guy off the bike... and then.....
he shoots you in the head..

i wish i had more money.

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
When you get the check from your inheritance you go ball pyhton crazy and build a reptile zoo, and have the largest and most diverse ball python collection in the world and its open to the public. However in all your spending glory you niglect to replace your faulty water heater in your house and that night you die of carbon monoxide poisoning.Even though you went to sleep that night being the happiest person in the world. But what what you didn't know is that the money you left behind went to the state and all the snakes had to be put down because no agency could take soo many pythons. The state used the money to build a new on-ramp to the local mall off the interstate. (You caused more harm than good; way to go)

P.S. Shabazz woul die because his "100RR" only went 35 and he got on the interstate thinking it was a 1000RR and got hit by 20 cars going 80 ; )

shabazz

5 Year Member
so u find a way to get more. here it goes you and your girl friend go and rob a bank, u get 500,000 a pice. yall get away and every thing is fine. and then u look and ask your friend what are u doing to do with your 500,000. and she said no u mean my 1,000,000. and shots u dead.

i wish i had my own Island

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
You buy what you think is a brand new tropical island off ebay and you wonder why its soo cheap but you buy it anyway. When you get there next summer to spend your vacation its gone. Only then you discover it was actually an iceberg and has allready melted. Your wife throws you in for your incompetence and you get pulled into the dual outboard props.

I wish I had a private gulfstream 4 jet

shabazz

5 Year Member
u get your jet take off and then u start to show off yous skills and right in one of your tricks u rember that u cant fly a jet and crash.

i wish i had a new coat

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
hahaha

You wish you had a new coat but instead you impulse buy a new tegu and as a result freeze to death with no regrets!

I wish I had free cable and internet.

shabazz

5 Year Member
u get your free cable and internet hook up and are very happy 4 about a month. untill your ex-girlfriend tells on u and u go to jial, where u get killed in a fight with i guy named big buba, bcuz u would not be his B*&%h.

i wish i had next year off

striggs

5 Year Member
u get next year off & go tegu & sav crazy to where u can't afford to feed em & one day you're eating & they all attack you & eat u alive.

i want a new laptop.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Christmas just past and your family suprised you a belated christmas present...a new laptop!!! You just got in from work and were extra dirty because you had to reroute some subway tracks. You were so excited though that you just had to try the new computer out ASAP. So being clever, you decided to kill two birds with one stone and take a soothing bath whilst surfing the web. You thought you had it all under control by placing the plugged in laptop beside the tub on a tray table, only to have your tegu who loves the bathroom, tip the table over. Sending you on your way cooked to a crisp. Oh and your tegu was hungry so he ate your face off...

I wish people didnt misrepresent animals on kingsnake for extra money.

shabazz

5 Year Member
ok kingsnake made the add right and told people that is was a columbian, and they never sold any more lizards. and sent a hitman to your house and shot u in your sleep 4 messing up there sale

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
You find an instant scratch and win lottery ticket on the ground while you are filling the gas tank for your car. You think to yourself, "Cool, a free ticket." You fail to read the brand name on the ticket and the slogan on the back. The name is "The Reaper's Lotto." You into the gas station, and sure enough, they cash it! You go home, and look up a local cagebuilder, and you call him and he builds you a large custom cage. The night after you received the cage, you are awoken from you sleep to the sound of a deep raspy voice saying, "Congratulations!" You peek out from under the covers; it is the Grim Reaper! You get out of bed and just stand there, quivering in fear, too scared to move any further. You look into his blood red glowing eyes, or at least what you assume to be his eyes, as his face is hidden in the shade of his hood. You ask, "What do you want?" He answers, "I just wanted to congratulate you. As our slogan goes, when you win, we win!" He then sucks out your soul and damns you to to burn in hell, forever and ever.

alternate ending:
He damns you to live a life in hell as the devils little toy for ever and ever.

I wish I could just find a pair of Bobby's argentine B&W tegus at about 1 and a half to 2 years of age in perfect health for sale and buy them.

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
You get two of bobbys tegus, but by stealing them from his house and not buying them, when you get them home, they will not breed, because you grabbed two males!!! you decide to sneak back from your house in california to bobbys in florida and when you go to get a female bobby walks outside and gives you both barrels.

I want a solid gold bull, life size to put in my bedroom, (im a taurus)

COWHER

5 Year Member
you get your bull and soon realize that it is the pagan god "Ba'al" your parents fall in love with the bull as well as Ba'al and they decide to sacrafice you to him by tossing you into a huge fire.

i wish i didnt have to work

shabazz

5 Year Member
now u stop working and all the money runs out and u just die bcuz u dont have any food.

i wish i had a talking dog

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Well Cowher your great great great aunt just died and left you with a **** load of money so you never have to work again...You buy a HUGE house and hire a maid .. but sorry to say you working was keeping you healthy...one day you where sitting on you oh so comfy leather sofa watching your big plasma flat screen ,eatting greasy potatoe chips and have a massive heart attack ...Your maid could of saved you but upon being rich..your where greedy and didnt pay her enough..so she left you for dead.

I wish i had a Moutain Dew right now.

striggs

5 Year Member
PuffDragon said:
Christmas just past and your family suprised you a belated christmas present...a new laptop!!! You just got in from work and were extra dirty because you had to reroute some subway tracks. You were so excited though that you just had to try the new computer out ASAP. So being clever, you decided to kill two birds with one stone and take a soothing bath whilst surfing the web. You thought you had it all under control by placing the plugged in laptop beside the tub on a tray table, only to have your tegu who loves the bathroom, tip the table over. Sending you on your way cooked to a crisp. Oh and your tegu was hungry so he ate your face off...

I wish people didnt misrepresent animals on kingsnake for extra money.

DAT WAS A GOOD ONE. :lol:

striggs

5 Year Member
lexi u got a mouuntain dew was so thirsty u drank it while eating crackle pop candy & your throat exploded.

i wish i had a nice sharp pencil. :lol:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214