• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

those unwary to varnyard

ReptileGuy

RE: Those waiting for Varnyard to ship...

todeyius said:
I'll take care of it

Thank you so so so much! Your just made my day, heck with it, you just made my whole year! Nobody has ever done something so nice for me....I don't even know what to say :O

Jeremyxb12

5 Year Member
Ok guys I just talked to bobby and he said he shipped out a lt yesterday and is continuing today he4 also said that he will try to ship mine today. now I have waited for over a year and i can tell you i have had my doubts but i still remained patient. also its one guy doing all of the shipping and what not so give him a bit of some slack. he has had a rough year with both losing tegus last year and then having to transfer those over to this year. also the weather has not been in his favor.

Please be a bit more patient

TheTeguGurl

He has been telling my friend this also for the last past mos too! He has scammed my friend and he is only a kid.. NOT GOOD

LizardzRock

in my mind it is not about patience anymore. I have been patient. Its about me not getting my tegu when promised. I am not too stoked about getting a tegu that it is most likely gonna hibernate right as I get it or after a week or two of having it. He told me that the latest was gonna be late july/early august, and that is the latest he said. I would have gone with someone else if I would have known it would be like this. Everyone has their own reason for the way they feel about this situation. It has caused issues for ppl logistically, financially, emotionally, etc. Everyone has been affected whether they have been waiting 3 months or over a year like yourself(I feel for ya). Bottom line is he is making promises he cannot keep and along with the disposal of others money. So it becomes extra personal in my mind. I wish everyone waiting the best of luck so that your "situation" is resolved one way or another.:rolleyes:

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Re: Those waiting for Varnyard to ship...

I just bought a blk and white argentine from zoocreatures in plaistow,nh.the green on the head is pretty much gone but they said prob 2something months old.he is beautiful and calm and I'm sooo happy.if/ when Bobby comes through I'll have to sell it to get money back.zoo creatures has more blk and whts and only one red left...just in case anyone in area is looking.

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

bmx3000max

Gotta say todyieus is a good guy he gave my family his tegu from varnyard....happy another happy kid can have thier tegu just like todyiuse gave my brother his

TegusRawsome80

5 Year Member

That's a very kind and generous thing to do and it's nice to know there are still caring people out there. There are quite a few links to B&Ws for sale on Kingsnake.

ReptileGuy

He has been telling me the same thing, then the day he says he will put in my order, he says he will try but if not tomorrow. Which is what he has been telling me for the last 5 days ever day. He is a bad guy, AKA a scammer.

DoctorPepper4

5 Year Member

okay 1st imma start off by saying todeyius your my hero(rotmff lololol) and i know what all of you's are going threw and i hope he gets whats coming to him...i read all the post and i feel really sorry for that lil boy cause i thought it was just my son he scammed my soon washed my car cleaned the house change his lil sister just to make that money so he can buy a tegu i then researched and i choose varnyard witch was a mistake and as ya know my soon never received it so i went and bought him a red argentine tegu that i payed a pretty penny for...and i did it cause my son was heart broken and he worked hard i mean very heard to make that paper and then to have some low-life rob scam my ten year old thats why i said todeyius your my hero....no homo but todeyius i got a lot of love for you daddy and i dont even know you but anybody thats willing to help out some in need is always a great person....now yes Mr.hill did report that to the cops and they never showed up at my door NEVER as a matter of fact i didnt know anything about it till yesterday when i emailed him and asked him for my refund or my tegu and thats when he told me that and i called the sherif office and spoke to the officer and he asked me if i was harassing Mr.hill and i told him that never happened i sent him all the email between me and Mr.hill and i emaild him the video i posted as well as my paypal complaint # my bank complaint #and my IC3 form i filled out he read everything and the officer said thank you i'll keep in touch i said bye that was that never did a police officer come to my house...i did take down the video from youtube cause a representative from you tube called and ask me to remove it cause they were getting a lot of emails from a person complaining so i did and that was that......BUT TODEYIUS YOU REALLY ARE A GOOD PERSON THAT LIL BOY IS GONNA TELL HIS GRAND KIDS ABOUT YOU LOLOLOL

ReptileGuy

DoctorPepper4 said:
okay 1st imma start off by saying todeyius your my hero(rotmff lololol) and i know what all of you's are going threw and i hope he gets whats coming to him...i read all the post and i feel really sorry for that lil boy cause i thought it was just my son he scammed my soon washed my car cleaned the house change his lil sister just to make that money so he can buy a tegu i then researched and i choose varnyard witch was a mistake and as ya know my soon never received it so i went and bought him a red argentine tegu that i payed a pretty penny for...and i did it cause my son was heart broken and he worked hard i mean very heard to make that paper and then to have some low-life rob scam my ten year old thats why i said todeyius your my hero....no homo but todeyius i got a lot of love for you daddy and i dont even know you but anybody thats willing to help out some in need is always a great person....now yes Mr.hill did report that to the cops and they never showed up at my door NEVER as a matter of fact i didnt know anything about it till yesterday when i emailed him and asked him for my refund or my tegu and thats when he told me that and i called the sherif office and spoke to the officer and he asked me if i was harassing Mr.hill and i told him that never happened i sent him all the email between me and Mr.hill and i emaild him the video i posted as well as my paypal complaint # my bank complaint #and my IC3 form i filled out he read everything and the officer said thank you i'll keep in touch i said bye that was that never did a police officer come to my house...i did take down the video from youtube cause a representative from you tube called and ask me to remove it cause they were getting a lot of emails from a person complaining so i did and that was that......BUT TODEYIUS YOU REALLY ARE A GOOD PERSON THAT LIL BOY IS GONNA TELL HIS GRAND KIDS ABOUT YOU LOLOLOL

I definitely will. I thought I was gonna have to save up for another 2 years to be perfectly honest until todeyius came into the picture. Me and him have both found a nice man selling some 2 month old argentine black and white tegus. I don't know what I would do without todeyius....and thank you sarefina for giving me the link to this or I would have never met todeyius. :D

rusty

chelvis said:
Thank you Wil.
last time i called bobby told me had 700 to ship out and that was a month ago i really thought this was the guy to buy from the web site was great so i bought from him wish i didnt now after ready all the post and that other people are still waiting just like me

TheTeguGurl

I just wanted to say thank you again to todeyius also.. You have stepped up and made Kian a very happy guy. You are forever in my thoughts..So to you thank you over and over.. Another HERO in my book!... And to Kian I will do anything and everything to help you!

lexee126

Talked to bobby last night he said he would be shipping today and would call me with the tracking number. I havent heard from him yet but when or if I do I will let everyone know.

Arxilca

5 Year Member
I've been lurking and observing for a while now, and I thought I might as well add my story. I had heard nothing but praise about Varnyard when I decided last year (after months of saving and research) that I was ready to get a tegu. (Note: When I sent the first payment I didn't know anything about the "red fiasco" of last season; I assume that by the time all that happened I had already decided to order from Varnyard since my research began many months prior to actually placing my deposit.)

December 31, 2011: Initial half of deposit
June 2nd, 2012: Hatching email & completed deposit
~July 29th, 2012: Spoke to Bobby on the phone about receiving my tegu. The temperatures were over 100 degrees in my area, and he told me that a ban had been placed on live animal shipments because of the heat wave. He also said it was his personal policy not to ship if it was over 90 degrees.
September 11th, 2012 (today): No emails, calls, or other contact from Bobby since.

I saw posts from those who received their extremes and, since it has still been over 90 degrees in my area, I hadn't been too concerned until I read more of the forums and realized that no one had gotten their normals. I don't want to speculate or bash anyone; I'm simply adding my information to this thread in case it will be helpful to anyone. For now, especially because my area's temperatures are still so high, I'm waiting to see how events develop and will continue to check this thread multiple times daily in case things start looking better for those of us in limbo.

Joerob568

I'm honestly not sure what all the fuss is about. I ordered my '12 All American female and after a week or so I saw these posts in the forum and panicked myself because I believed what I was reading. I contacted Bobby and just got mine today. The whole process took about 10 days. Varnyard is still the #1 breeder out there and Bobby is an extremely nice guy. This forum bashing is ridiculous!

HeatherN

just to post my experience on here, which seems to be the opposite of most everyone else's:

i put my deposit down in march, was given the same timeline, my extreme would be available mid june to early july. he answered all my questions before and after i put my deposit down, and i received my healthy tegu on time. i had no issues with him via phone or email.

i hadnt heard about the red fiasco until after i put my deposit down, but i never once worried despite all the panic this year. i suppose i am lucky, but the reason i never took peoples attempts to warn seriously is because they sounded so frantic and non-sensical, worse than the ramblings ive heard from a paranoid schizophrenic. to make it clearer that you have your wits about you and have addressed it from a calm position, compile accounts and evidence, like certain posts here. by no means am i saying all the upset sound like angry internet dwellers instead of informed, concerned consumers. though it is hard to wade through exclamations of disgusts and scams to find pure information. i dont think it is fair to attack someones character based on their inability to handle this properly. there is no doubt in my mind that this was indeed handled badly, but i dont think hes an evil individual who steals kids' allowances. for all i know, he could simply be in over his head, distraught with the loss of animals he obviously cares about or with the thought of losing all he's worked for. for all anyone knows, it could just be a misguided attempt to recover. while reacting with slurs, accusations, and expletives is bad of him to do, ive seen many people reacting to him the same way. why is it ok for you to do it to him, but not for him to do it to you? again, this is not everyone, and i am deeply distressed about the sadness i know this causes. i hope everyone can eventually get their tegu and takes whatever action they think appropriate to recover their money.

i made my decision to go for the "counting the tegus before they hatch" style of buying for my own reasons, and accepted all the possibilities as risks i was actively making. i was lucky and came out unscathed, but as a buyer, i would be forced to take responsibility for my part in the deal whether i realized it earlier or not if i had not been so lucky. while i do not think Bobby is a con artist, the poor people out there that are victims of schemes are all partly responsible in their own way, that - however - does not by any means free the thief of any wrongdoing on their part.

Scott Hogge

First off, I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you are a real person.

Joerob568 said:
Varnyard is still the #1 breeder out there and Bobby is an extremely nice guy.

I would like to know on what you base this claim?

Joerob568 said:
I'm honestly not sure what all the fuss is about. I ordered my '12 All American female and after a week or so I saw these posts in the forum and panicked myself because I believed what I was reading. I contacted Bobby and just got mine today.

I believe you. All americans are something he does still have some of. He has been trying to sell them to people who put down deposits on red tegus but won't be getting them. The problem is the 100 people who have been waiting forever and are being fed contradicting stories every day from Varnyard. bmx3000max also got an AA from him on very short notice. I believe that happened also. That being said, it does not change the fact many people are just being lied to every day. In fact, it completely reinforces my argument. Everyone waiting for a B&W right now that believes you just got your gu should be infuriated that this happened.

HeatherN said:
...the poor people out there that are victims of schemes are all partly responsible in their own way...
I honestly cannot believe you said that. They have to live with the consequences of their actions, yes. That the idea that they are in any way responsible for brining this fraud upon themselves is utterly offensive.

I am sitting here in utter bewilderment. I don't even know what to say. Somebody else please chime in.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029