• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

An email I received and my response.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
I myself would sell them too him .If he wanted to give my price.LOL
To me Bobby would still be doing his thing and be able to make money to continue his work. The US markets are slowing and the Chinese market is booming. I myself say they're money is as green as the next guy. They may be willing to really get some quality going. I have seen some really high tech setup in the homes of the Chinese Hobbiest. Then again they may eat them . LOL

redtail2426

5 Year Member
RehabRalphy said:
Another reason why Bobby Hill isnt in this for the money. Hes doing this to increase the vast growing population of quality animals!

Well if he is trying to increase the population of quality animals why dosnt he just give them away lol. Also if the chinese were to pay what you wanted for them like harvey said I would sell to them aswell, as long as they werent going to make shoes or something.

RehabRalphy

5 Year Member
redtail2426 said:
RehabRalphy said:
Another reason why Bobby Hill isnt in this for the money. Hes doing this to increase the vast growing population of quality animals!

Well if he is trying to increase the population of quality animals why dosnt he just give them away lol. Also if the chinese were to pay what you wanted for them like harvey said I would sell to them aswell, as long as they werent going to make shoes or something.

Hard work deserves a profit ;)

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
RehabRalphy said:
redtail2426 said:
RehabRalphy said:

Hard work deserves a profit ;)
You got that right. A man should get something for his hard work.
Give them away. LOL
Redtail2426 What is your deal. You always have some off the wall stuff like this to say about Bobby. Other members of this forum respect Bobby for what he has done. I feel that you need to either get on the same page as the rest of us or move on one or the other. Your smug remarks are making you look jealous.

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Harvy, leave him alone.. He was joking, thats why there was a "Lol" at the end of what he wrote... Theres no personal attacks on here.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I paid out of my pocket almost 10,000.00 last year, that was after the big profit. Spent a little over 26,000.00, and made almost 16,000.00 on tegu sales. The math says I went almost 10,000.00 in the hole.

Anyone care to pay my food bill for the five-six months they are out of hibernation?

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
I paid out of my pocket almost 10,000.00 last year, that was after the big profit. Spent a little over 26,000.00, and made almost 16,000.00 on tegu sales. The math says I went almost 10,000.00 in the hole.

Anyone care to pay my food bill for the five-six months they are out of hibernation?
That was my point exactly. So why not open other Avenues. Him saying give them away is a slap in the face to you. And a low down thing to say. If I do say so myself. Drama or not. This isn't the only Thread that remarks have been made.

redtail2426

5 Year Member
Well Harvey since I can see you are the only one that didn't pick up on the sarcastic joke with the "LOL" at the end of my sentence, and now you are making accussations that I do not respect bobby and that I have made other remarks indicating this. Why dont you back up your accussations and dig up those statements I have made.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
The other threads are of another Person not to be mentioned again. I'm not saying you made remarks towards Bobby. You just make remarks that . Leads me to think you don't approve of him. But as far as spending an hour or so digging up your past remarks are a waste of my time. Judgement Day will be on soon. Don't have time. Let's just say I don't particularly care for you.
Just for the record. I know I have alot of room to be talking about off colored remarks. But Bobby does supply us with a free forum . You could have a little more respect.
As far as selling to the Chinese and it not being about the money. Why can't it be. Bobby takes care of all of his Tegus and other reptiles . Better than any other breeder as far as I see. So why shouldn't he makes something for his time and DEDICATION. I can see people who don't care for the reptiles unless their is a dollar to be made. Taking shot for their actions. But it is obvious if you knew anything about Bobby or what he has done with his Tegus. You wouldn't even JOKE about things such as giving a persons life work away. No one can beat his customer service. Yeah I know this all sounds like I'm Kissing Up Big Time. But I understand how it goes to worry and work with my reptiles breeding them. Then some cheap A** that wants something for nothing. Wants to offer nothing for top quality Tegus. That is my point.

redtail2426

5 Year Member
redtail2426 said:
RehabRalphy said:

Well harvey it seems as if you have your panties in a bunch about a whole lot of nothing. For one I even said in my post earlier that if bobby can make the money he wants off of the chinese then he should sell to them, so I dont know what you are talking about saying that I dont think bobby should get anything for his dedication that remark is just as flimsy as it gets on your part because I never said anything like that other than the joke I made about giving tegu's away and if I had known you were emotionally unstable and were going to cry about it I might not have posted it just to spare me of your whining and aimless accusations. So if you can provide proof of me disrespecting bobby then please do so otherwise keep your tears to yourself. And as far as you not liking me I could really careless. :bawl

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
PuffDragon said:
As Jackie Moon would say in "Semi Pro," ELE!!!!!! Please.
Please explain :?:

Everybody Love Everybody!!!!!

p1_semipro.jpg

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
This remark from you is why I think what I do about you.

"I think it is pretty immature to bash rick sisco for no reason especially when he dosnt even visit these forums. I for one own one of his tegus and he is a beautiful and healthy tegu and dealing with rick was very professional and a pleasure."

I think your working with the enemy. Yes I do . If you don't like it I'm sorry. But you got one heck of a nerve mentioning this person in good standings. On this forum of all places. I don't even have to leave the thread to draw up stuff on you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me