• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

An email I received and my response.

redtail2426

5 Year Member
Harveysherps said:
This remark from you is why I think what I do about you.

"I think it is pretty immature to bash rick sisco for no reason especially when he dosnt even visit these forums. I for one own one of his tegus and he is a beautiful and healthy tegu and dealing with rick was very professional and a pleasure."

I think your working with the enemy. Yes I do . If you don't like it I'm sorry. But you got one heck of a nerve mentioning this person in good standings. On this forum of all places. I don't even have to leave the thread to draw up stuff on you.

Your kidding right I cant mention the fact that I did buisness with rick sisco and had a good deal with him because he is the "enemy" what is this the 6th grade? why is rick the enemy because him and bobby had a friendship that nobody really knows the "truth" about and it went sour and then they had a forum falling out and people took sides like little children as if they hung out with bobby and rick all the time and really knew what happened. Honestly this is a forum about information on tegus and I could careless about the whole "taking sides" idea and the, im gonna follow everyone else and not think for myself idea.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Need I say more. Why don't you post your name and where you are from. What have you got to hide? Everyone else here does. Pretty much everyone anyway. I do I'm not hiding anything. I may be childish but I got your number. You just don't want to admit it.

redtail2426

5 Year Member
What does posting who I am or were I am from have anything to do with what I have to say on this forum or in any way mean I am hiding something?? And you have my number? what is that a threat? And what am I suppose to admit that I am not on your so called team?? LOL get real.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
I've made my point. I have nothing further to add to this thread. No sense going further with this. The number thing wasn't a threat. Threatening over the net is stupid. What I mean is I know the game your playing. You have been called at your game. You are awful secretive for some reason though. Their are no teams or sides with this. This is Bobbies forum. If he finds me in the wrong. He will deal with me. I have no doubt in that. If I have offended Bobby in any way. I didn't intend too. I only wanted to expose redtail for what he or she is. I feel I have done that.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Guys, I am firm about the rules here, no personal attacks. I have asked that everyone treat each other with respect, and I am not going to point any fingers here, you know if you are in violation of the rules.

My mod locked this forum, it is sad that it must end up this way. We are all here for the same reasons, we all love our reptiles. We all want to share with each other and learn, I suggest if you have a different reason for being here, that you think about this hard, I am not real big on raising bans, or locking threads over personal attacks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me