• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Florida Tegus wanted.

Yep I'm straight pissing myself right now. I'm in love with my new addition

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 40
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    215.5 KB · Views: 41
Snib yes he did!!!!!!!!! I was very impressed with Dozer an he is bigger then my female (he told me how to tell the sex) now my monitor's there bigger but I figured that was gonna be. I think they grow every day but I am so so very please... An yes I'll keep ya updated for sure.... An thank u Dan it made my day for sure. I spoke to him for about an hour today, Rodney is awesome im taken a Rd trip soon lol. An u know if you get your Tegus from him you'll get whatcha pay for!!!!! Please post when u do. Thanks again guys.

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Daniel, you'll have a wide range of beauties to choose from no doubt. If you're in driving distance, Rodney's set-up is superb care.

Shannon, if you visit tegusonly, leave your wallet at home. It'll be tough not to go home with another.

I stand by it- great guy, great product, and a kindness for tegus and Florida's wilderness.

Lol I'm going an I'M BRINGING MY PURSE LOL I asked Rodney how should I interduce the two an he said put them in the same cage an watch. He said their lovers not fighters. So I did just that. Now they sleep together an all is good. THANK GOD. Tonight I put them in a heating tank to just warm them up an they each went in there rocks an all see is tails sticking out. I'll be pulling them back out after dinner for a snack . Tonight they'll have steak, chicken, salmon an papaya. I think they'll be four happy lizards
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

snibborsirk

Shannon,

Any updates or new pics of your new addition??? Hope he's adjusting well - looks like he found a great home from the previous pics! Found a fitting name for him yet?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam