• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

ruloradio

All week it has been moody....lol...pouting because i wont let it out of the tank! (It tried to crawl up my arm)

I threw a pair of sweaty socks in there ( to get used to my scent, so forced interaction) and it buried them!

Refusing to eat because it cant get its way!

I thought ...O my God! I got an angry teenager!

But then it unburied the socks and used them as a pillow. And now this tonight! It's baby steps but progress in such a short time! (Only a week)

I know it's more exciting to me being the first real interaction
Screenshot_20220922-220626~3.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220922-220626~3.png
    Screenshot_20220922-220626~3.png
    457.3 KB · Views: 5

Stellalife1

All week it has been moody....lol...pouting because i wont let it out of the tank! (It tried to crawl up my arm)

I threw a pair of sweaty socks in there ( to get used to my scent, so forced interaction) and it buried them!

Refusing to eat because it cant get its way!

I thought ...O my God! I got an angry teenager!

But then it unburied the socks and used them as a pillow. And now this tonight! It's baby steps but progress in such a short time! (Only a week)

I know it's more exciting to me being the first real interactionView attachment 16340
Awesome!! Congratulations!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980