• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Intro/Greetings/Confession

Nya Wasp

Greetings All!

There I was picking up frozen rodents for my herp kids, when I stumbled across the majestic red tegu...

Supervised_Window.png

I'm not unfamiliar with tegus, but never saw myself as a owner of one, until I met Norbert... So, in an act of sheer stupidity, I brought little Norbert home that day.
Snuggles_Mom.png

I had plenty of spare enclosures/ lamps/ substrate/ hides/ misting and fogging equipment, so I thought no big deal he will fit right in. Despite my lack of planning Norbert is doing well, and the vet says he's a happy kid.

Bath_Time.png

So why have I found myself the proud owner of a TeguTalk Profile? Well I'm at the point where I'm constructing his big boy enclosure, and I want to make it as smooth of a transition as possible.

Snuggles_Continue.png

I'm looking forward to bouncing ideas off the community and learn from others.

Thanks for reading! :)

-Nya

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome, nice find. Having other herps'll give you an advantage in learning tegu care.

AlphaAlpha

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hi and welcome....Great name for your (at the Moment) little man.... Feel free to fire away and I'm sure someone somewhere will be able to fire you some info..:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam