• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Silly or stupid comments and questions that herpers hear..

Oddball

5 Year Member
unfortunately this one isnt funny, but its riduculous

MUFFDADDY2, a youtube video maker
this guy thinks that 4 practically grown red tail boas can live in a tank too small for them, even with one of them pregnant, with no hide spots

he also things that savannah monitors are totally omnivorous and actually like dog food

and he's run pet rescue scams and all sorts of other outrageous stuff

steve

5 Year Member
i had one guy ask me if my iguana was a komodo dragon and then proceeded to argue with me about a friend of his that used to own a komodo dragon

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Always get the beardie is an iguana thing.

Kids always want to know where the poop comes out. They are amazed that the poop doesn't come out of the end of the tail. People are often amazed that a Burmese python only eats once or twice a month (mine does anyway). A lot of people think they eat daily.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
laurarfl said:
Kids always want to know where the poop comes out. They are amazed that the poop doesn't come out of the end of the tail.
I've never heard that one!
laurarfl said:
People are often amazed that a Burmese python only eats once or twice a month (mine does anyway). A lot of people think they eat daily.
Our Dumeril Boa eats every 3 to 4 weeks. She's due in 2 days.

DaRealJoker

5 Year Member
My favourite is does it bite? Well the last time I looked, every living thing bites lol. I then ask if the person bites, and when they say no, I ask how in the world do they eat? I then get the "You idiot" look I love it hahahaha

lotsareps

5 Year Member
DaRealJoker said:
My favourite is does it bite? Well the last time I looked, every living thing bites lol. I then ask if the person bites, and when they say no, I ask how in the world do they eat? I then get the "You idiot" look I love it hahahaha

i usually respond by "only if you upset him"
but i have been known to tell a white lie to slightly educate someone
i'll tell them i have or had (insert reptile here) and when asked do they bite i would go oh yes quite often and tell them i had reconstructive surgery on my hand

hahaha thing is i've been bitten enough for that to be needed yet i never scar

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214