• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

TEGUTALK T-SHIRTS NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
The time is getting near, do not miss out on getting one or five of these awesome shirts, I have three but I am getting more from Dave if I can find time to place the order. Also don't forget the TeguTalk hats as well.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
We'll be at the White Plains show tomorrow (7/13). If anyone wants to pre-order a t-shirt or cap I could take the money and info, instead of dealing with Paypal. I'll be meeting with reptilezz and taking her order.

Get those orders in now. Otherwise we'll have to extend the deadline to meet the minimum order.

ZEKE

5 Year Member
aww. i guess most people already got the shirts they wanted with the first order :(

so will you be moving the order date or canceling it all together?

come on people buy some shirts!!!

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
ZEKE said:
aww. i guess most people already got the shirts they wanted with the first order :(

so will you be moving the order date or canceling it all together?

come on people buy some shirts!!!
We'll have to extend it. I'm willing to buy a few extra shirts, with my own money, and stock them, but not 25 or more.

We could go another 2 to 4 weeks and see what happens. If we don't sell enough I'll probably ask for a price on a lower quantity and ask people to add a couple dollars more.

DaremoAlpha

5 Year Member
Just to brag.....

I have ordered another 30 shirts and 6 more caps to spread the name up into Canada further

Now if I can go that far and face currency conversion and insane shipping charges........ the rest of these people should be willing to order up 1-2 considering shipping to the other states is next to free hahaha

Cmon people help out a good thing eh

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
The pre-order deadline is now Sunday July 20th.

Get your order in now!! Otherwise you may have to wait a year for the next order.

ZEKE

5 Year Member
yay more people are ordering stuff!!

wow DaremoAlpha! what will you do with 30 shirts and 6 caps?

DaremoAlpha

5 Year Member
I belong to a reptile society up here, so some I am going to donate at the upcoming show and sale, others I will try to sell and throw cash into the societies functions as well.

And if that don't work then I will give em to kids on the block, let them play with Jake ( arg b/w ) then send em home to tell parents they want new pets too muwahahahaha

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
DaremoAlpha said:
Just to brag.....

I have ordered another 30 shirts and 6 more caps to spread the name up into Canada further

Now if I can go that far and face currency conversion and insane shipping charges........ the rest of these people should be willing to order up 1-2 considering shipping to the other states is next to free hahaha

Cmon people help out a good thing eh

Kudo's to you!!!

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
DaremoAlpha said:
Well did we make the numbers ????????
Updates updates tells us more
Yes!! Thanks to you! Order placed and should be ready in 2 weeks. We're going to drive up and pick them up and visit the Southwick (MA) Zoo. Bobby sold a couple of extremes to them, maybe we can get our picture taken with the little buggers!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus