• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

TEGUTALK T-SHIRTS NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
DaremoAlpha said:
AWESOME glad to hear it and hope shipping to the frozen north is not troublesome.
I got the customs paperwork from the post office and and found a box that should fit everything. Lets hope the weight comes in under 20 lbs or the shipping's gonna double!

ZEKE

5 Year Member
so whats the news on this subject? when do you think we can expect our shirts and hats?

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
We're drive up to get them Friday!!! And visit the Southwick Zoo.

I have some small boxes and tyvek envelopes and expect to ship on Monday.

ZEKE

5 Year Member
awesome!! so we should get them some time next week? thanks for doing this for us Dave!

DaremoAlpha

5 Year Member
Did you get your pictures taken Dave hehehe I know you appeared pumped at the photo op......

And was te rest of the tour successful as well?

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
DaremoAlpha said:
Did you get your pictures taken Dave hehehe I know you appeared pumped at the photo op......

And was te rest of the tour successful as well?
I took some pics but the Tegu's are at the guys house until they get bigger.

Southwick Zoo was great!! I'll be posting some pics and a small review in the next few days. Got lots of stuff to do.

I should be getting the TeguTalk magnets in the next couple of days and will ship the t-shirts and caps afterward.

DaremoAlpha

5 Year Member
Magnets.????????? Never noticed anything saying magnets geeez i would have ordered up some of them too, are they fridge style?

Glad to see the trip went well for you

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
DaremoAlpha said:
Magnets.????????? Never noticed anything saying magnets geeez i would have ordered up some of them too, are they fridge style?

Glad to see the trip went well for you
I asked RehabRalphy if he had any extra from last year and he said he would send me some. Every order will get one when then get here. I plan of starting packing tomorrow but we also have to set up a incubator in case we get Blue Tegu eggs!

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'm waiting for the TeguTalk magnets from RehabRalphy. And getting ready for Blue Tegu eggs!!! If they don't get here by Friday I'll get them out on Saturday.

ZEKE

5 Year Member
awesome!! tegutalk shirts, hats, and magnets comming soon!!!!!!

:fiwo :woot :app :plot2 :app :woot :fiwo

jor71

5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
I'm waiting for the TeguTalk magnets from RehabRalphy. And getting ready for Blue Tegu eggs!!! If they don't get here by Friday I'll get them out on Saturday.

Hey Dave, got my notification from USPS about it.....looking forward to the shirts :)

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
jor71 said:
DaveDragon said:

Hey Dave, got my notification from USPS about it.....looking forward to the shirts :)
YES! My wife is bringing the packages to the post office this morning.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
DaremoAlpha said:
Wonder how long mine will be stuck in customs at the border lol
They're going out today. I finished all the paperwork online and in the fine print it said I had to use USPS a approved container, so I didn't finish it (didn't want to pay for it any find out they won't ship it). So my wife will be taking the box to the post office today to get it right.

ZEKE

5 Year Member
i got my shirt and hat and magnet in the mail today! im super excited!! they look even better in person than the pics did :D

thanks DaveDragon for ordering the shirts and hats for everyone!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980