• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

TEGUTALK T-SHIRTS NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Nice! I'm really stoke...oh, and the magnet was a nice surprise, considering I never got mine from Rehab :)
I'll take some pics with me wearing the shirt while holding my tegus as soon as i can!

ZEKE

5 Year Member
good idea DZLife. i cant do that because i dont have a tegu. maybe ill get a pic of me waring the shirt and hat later.

lol dont let your tegu poop on your new shirt :D

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I think the only person who ever posted a picture wearing a TeguTalk shirt was PuffDragon last year. I posted a few pics of my kids wearing them.

COME ON!!!! POST SOME PICS!!!!!!!!

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Here are a few pics:

0816081644.jpg

0816081649.jpg

DaremoAlpha

5 Year Member
My package supposedly cleared customs yay now I just have to wait to see if it makes it across the country to me hahaha

So far so good

DaremoAlpha

5 Year Member
Very cool the order has arrived safely and only cost me an additional 112 bucks in duty and gst charges... Have to love the way the goverments get their fingers in everything .

Thanks again eh

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
DaremoAlpha said:
Very cool the order has arrived safely and only cost me an additional 112 bucks in duty and gst charges... Have to love the way the goverments get their fingers in everything .

Thanks again eh
That's great the package got there safely. Did they open it??

What a rip off!!!! I thought we get taxed to death!!!!!

DaremoAlpha

5 Year Member
Nope it was not opened it cleared customs same day it arrived there ... another reason I like having tracking numbers , lets me know how long it sits at each place.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
DaremoAlpha said:

Thanks again eh

Canadian or US dollars?
Either way, it's bloody rediculous.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
There hasn't been much interest. We need to preorder 50 shirts. I'm sure we could order less but the price would go up.

Tux

5 Year Member
DaremoAlpha said:

Thanks again eh

Old thread I'm digging up here but I gotta know how the heck that happened. Theirs no way it should have been anywhere near that.

Canada Customs ONLY assesses taxes (GST) on goods valued at $20 CAD or more. Taxes are about 5-13% (depending on the province destination). A $5 to $8 'handling' fee is also added when an item is taxed. When taxes are charged, Customs sticks a taxes-owing form on the box and the box is held by the Post Office as a COD. Recipient pays the tax/handling when the package is retrieved.

NOTE: Customs cannot check every box, so frequently items valued at more than $20 CAD do get through with no charge -- it's a 'hit-or-miss' situation. Likewise, if taxes are over-charged due to a missing customs form, recipients can send in to Canada Customs proof-of-payment, along with the customs tax form stuck to the box (make a copy first) to get a refund.

Marking the box as a gift also often gets them not checked. They can't charge u GST on something they didn't make an assessment on.

I both ship and receive ALOT cross border.

Tux

5 Year Member
Even so Alberta only has GST so theirs $30-40 depending on exchange rate (GST is 5%), ontop of that tack the 8 bucks handling. I'd love to see what the rest was for. Oh and for future reference don't be honest with international shipping please. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980