• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

TEGUTALK T-SHIRTS NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
T-shirts were shipped 8/14/08. Check back next year for another Pre-Order.

Shirts sizes small, medium, large, and extra large, will be $15 TOTAL! That's shipped to your door. Shipping to Canada will be $12 extra. Payment in US Dollars. XXL and up will be $1.50 per extra X (XXL is +$1.50, XXXL is +$3.00 etc.)

The shirts will be a 50/50 blend so they will not have much shrinkage. We can not do custom shirts. We are getting a special quantity discount.

287977798.jpg

The collar will be solid black.

Due to a generous order from a member we have met the minimum order. The deadline to pre-order is now Sunday July 20th. They will ship in approx. 2 weeks afterward.

UPDATE!! The first 50 t-shirt/cap orders will receive a free TeguTalk magnet!!
BANNER3-1.gif

For all orders please include the following information.

small quantity :
medium quantity :
large quantity :
X-Large quantity :
XX-Large quantity :
and so on .....

Also please include full shipping address.

Payments that are accepted are through paypal and can be sent to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->
Again please include all info listed above!

here is an example:

Small: 0
medium: 1
Large: 0
X-Large:2

John Smith
123 Main Street
Anywhere, NY 12345
Total paid is 45 dollars total

include this info in your paypal payment e-mail

Nero

5 Year Member
I just got me a Tegu rocks Tshirt and Tegu Beer mug from cafepress.com I love it.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
This t-shirt is silk screened, the CafeExpress shirts are iron on which won't last long. I've been wearing my TeguTalk shirt for 5 months and it still looks like new!

Nero

5 Year Member
Yeah I just noticed that, I feel I got jipped. I guess I just wont wash my shirt very much and try not to get food on it when I eat. But the beer mug kicks arse!!!!

Toby_H

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
1 shirt & 1 cap... bought and paid for...

Thanks Dave... Thanks Bobby...

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Not too much longer on these, get you orders in so Dave can get them in his orders. :)

If you don't get you some, you will wish you did. ;)

ZEKE

5 Year Member
Toby_H said:
1 shirt & 1 cap... bought and paid for...

Thanks Dave... Thanks Bobby...

there is hats too? i thought it was just shirts.

i have got to get my mom to order me one soon.

Toby_H

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yup... next thread down in this same folder is the add for caps...

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Will you be taking paypal payments?

edit: I just found the answer to my own question

I just transferred the $ amount for the cost of:

T-Shirt:
Small: 0
medium: 0
Large: 0
X-Large:0
xx-Large: 1

Cap qty: 1

into my paypal account. It usually takes a few days to appear, but as soon as it does, I will send it to you, along with an email with the same information.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
DZLife said:
I just transferred the $ into my paypal account. It usually takes a few days to appear, but as soon as it does, I will send it to you, along with an email with the same information.
I attached a bank account to my Paypal account to have money taken from it (instantly) but your way is probably safer.

DaremoAlpha

5 Year Member
Ok it is still another one because I had a shipment from the original lot too LOL

I am still the Only Canadian believed to have blue tegu's... sure wish there were more of them around here as well* sigh*

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980