• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

TEGUTALK T-SHIRTS NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

DaremoAlpha

5 Year Member
Yea it was a huge order and like everything that comes up here they nail your ass hard.

The good and the bad of it... I have lots of shirts in the box of each size and the bad news is that there was very little interest in them up north here.

More for me of my size, some for gifts, some for prizes maybe at demostrations and shows, either way I think I would have done better if he sent baby blues up in the shirts hahaha

Tux

5 Year Member
Ya, I'm just saying what you got charged doesn't add up with our tax/shipping law...however I am interested in some shirts lol

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Tux said:
Ya, I'm just saying what you got charged doesn't add up with our tax/shipping law...however I am interested in some shirts lol
He could be the Canadian distributor of the shirts since he's got more than anyone!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980