• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

This years varnyard stock.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Here is hook, the hybrid offspring I kept from the last clutch. I bred the same parents this year. The female is from Bobby, lots of orange. Bobby, I don't know how valuable they are. I think the extreme is still holding its own as well as the blue.

Hookfacedec11.jpg

HookbellyDec11.jpg

Johnnydr

As a lot of people have said, he is very hit or miss. I love my '11 AA and he even replaced an injured animal for me. I'd say my end result has been positive, but I can definitely tell you that he does not like long emails and if he picks up the phone it's hit or miss.

But if you DO get him on the phone he will talk your ear off sometimes!

I would love another Gu eventually.....I'll only be going Varnyard if he steps it up this year.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam