• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

This years varnyard stock.

tommyboy

Last year was really crazy! I really hope he redeems himself this year. There is no doubting his tegus are amazing. I own two of his extremes and couldn't be happier with them.

matrix05

tommyboy said:
Last year was really crazy! I really hope he redeems himself this year. There is no doubting his tegus are amazing. I own two of his extremes and couldn't be happier with them.

I went with him because of alot of positive reviews and some really good youtube videos of his gu's. I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation and I too want to give the benefit of the doubt. We will just have to wait and see.

spark678

He is quick to respond and seems to only respond when it comes to taking a deposit. I too hope he comes around this season.

Dana C

matrix05 said:
tommyboy said:

I went with him because of alot of positive reviews and some really good youtube videos of his gu's. I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation and I too want to give the benefit of the doubt. We will just have to wait and see.

There may have been an explanation but he never refuted the claims nor did he provide and explanation. He was given the benefit of the doubt but never availed himself of it. I am sure he is a nice guy and his Tegus are beautiful. I spoke to him once or twice but that was a while back. Last year before I heard all the bad press, I wanted one of his and tried on many occasions to reach him and left several phone messages, all of which went unanswered.

jamesnyborg

Yes, I also put a deposit on B&W. So far Bobby has emailed me back and has answered my questions within a day. Im really hoping theres no slip ups this year. Ive heard some things but not sure if they are just rumors. But have also heard he produces beautiful Tegus. (fingers crossed) :D

hanniebann

5 Year Member
Is there anyone here who had one reserved last year, but didn't receive on due to the terrible accident with the eggs? I'm a little worried that my information may potentially be lost, and I'll never get my 'gu :(

ReptileGuy

bobby has told me that they would be ready to ship in July….but he wont respond to me about any information on if the gu's have layed already or about to lay, or even if they are incubating. He just won't respond. But if I ask him any other questions he responds within 24 hours.

hanniebann said:
Is there anyone here who had one reserved last year, but didn't receive on due to the terrible accident with the eggs? I'm a little worried that my information may potentially be lost, and I'll never get my 'gu :(

I didn't reserve one last year as I was still researching for the one I reserved this year, but it looks like your not going to get your tegu. The worst part is he won't be giving anyone their money back :-/

Ujarak

Last i talked to him ( a couple weeks ago) he had his second clutch of b/w just finnish laying and an one extreme clutch.

poke

I guess I was one of the lucky ones last year. I ordered a extreme and a all american from him. Put deposit down probably 6 months in advance. Told me that the extremes usually hatch out first and 1 to 2 months later the all american. He emailed me when my extremed hatch. Then emailed me when the all american hatch. Said to be ready in a month to received both. He called me to make to arrangements on shipping date and I got my tegus the following week.

I did email him a couple times to ask some questions and he did get back to me in a couple days or so. But after getting the tegus I did email him one more time to ask a question and he never did respond back. Over all im happy with the tegus I got from him and the communication during the whole process minus after getting the tegus.

new2tegus

Okay,normally I don't respond to these, but here is a start. One, just give him a call and leave a message. Email isn't a sure fire thing, when I have talked to him he's been great, and his tegus speak for themselves. Also before you count him out, just do this. The accident with Florida adding the chloride, and this years customers,just saying its a hell of a lot of customers, and just assume more than half are new tegu owners asking will he/she wake up,what do they eat, and how big will they get,or how big an enclosure will be.

tommylee22

I put a deposit on a extreme back the 1st of March. Communication with Bobby has been nothing less than perfect! I emailed about a week ago asking a couple questions, first time I contacted him since march, he responded within a few hours. I kept my email short and to the point and the response was the same. I'm just not sure what I'm doing right but Bobby's been great.

Mcfly

My experience has been the same as tommylees. Once Bobby even called me by phone to respond to an email. He's a very friendly and knowledgeable person and I couldn't imagine dealing with anybody better.

LizardzRock

HeatherN said:
I'm getting mine too tommy, do you know how many he's got incubating atm?

Jessiem said:

I just talked with bobby this morning he put 62 black and white eggs in the incubator yesterday!

Read more: http://www.tegutalk.com/showthread.php?tid=11295&page=3#ixzz1uOY1zztM

HeatherN

thank you, but i was referring to the extremes. :)

i read above that he put an extreme clutch in a couple weeks ago, just wondering if anyone following the giants had an update, poor bobby probably gets tons of questions a day about em

LizardzRock

HeatherN said:
thank you, but i was referring to the extremes. :)

i read above that he put an extreme clutch in a couple weeks ago, just wondering if anyone following the giants had an update, poor bobby probably gets tons of questions a day about em

My apologies. I thought you were referring to B&W's since this is on B&W discussion...I should have read your post more thoroughly...I hope yours hatch soon and healthy as can be!!!! I am getting excited as well. I am sure Bobby cannot wait until this breeding season is over due to all the emails and calls he gets asking the same questions over and over and over...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced