• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

What Do You Hate?

CoexistExotics

5 Year Member
I hate the fact that I constantly worry about things.
I hate people that judge me by my appearance.
I hate people who think they know it all but really have no clue.
I hate how the Hamburg reptile show gets SO hot during the summer that it makes you wish you were swimming in the Arctic Ocean.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
CoexistExotics said:
I hate how the Hamburg reptile show gets SO hot during the summer that it makes you wish you were swimming in the Arctic Ocean.
I'm glad I'm not the only one!! We went there last August, WOW was that hot!!

I hate FEDEX for continuing to try to deliver a package that requires a direct signature for 3 days even though I've told them there won't be anyone home!!!! I want my new camera now but I won't be able to pick it up from them until sometime next week!!!! I will never buy from another company that only offers FEDEX shipping and HAS to have a signature. 2-3 day delivery turns into a week!!

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
I hate Politicians, the Government and ALL Law Enforcement. They say we live in a free country and THEY control everything we do. I also hate Democrats.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Harveysherps said:
I hate Politicians, the Government and ALL Law Enforcement. They say we live in a free country and THEY control everything we do. I also hate Democrats.
I hear this dog doesn't like democrats!
Dolly314.jpg

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Looks like my kinda dog. Good Boy .Just to clear the air. When I say Democrats. I mean more as the ones serving in congress. The regular people who are Dems. Don't really bother me. They can't help it. LOL I used to be a full fledged Dem. but not now. I am done with all Dems. Republicans aren't any better but they are handing out the money at the moment so. I'll let them slide today. LOL

ZEKE

5 Year Member
noooo lol.

i mean like people who cant take care of it, it gets too big, or they just dont want it anymore and they dump it in the woods somewhere. like what happened in Florida.

if they find themselves not being able to care for an animal and find a responsible keeper to take it off their hands thats fine. just dont dump animals out in the wild where they dont belong.

COWHER

5 Year Member
yeah right!!!!! what ever!!! I'll get you back I will and you will be sooo mad!! It will haunt you for years to come. and you will tell tails to your childrens' children of how once this lord of revenge ruined your life and thats why you are married to gramma and also why you have flashbacks and hide under the bed and cry!!! MUAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!! :mad :evil: :mad :evil: :mad :evil: :mad ......

lol just kidding! :pino

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I hate people for stupidly hunting animals to extinction just so they can have a taste of that "exotic flavor."

Beazer

5 Year Member
I hate land developers.... destroying gorgeous land, kicking farmers off their land by getting property taxes raised and saying they use too much water and then replacing the land with a lake community/golf course. Politicians too. And just about every other person in this world. Also people who buy houses out in the desert wanting to see wildlife then when its in their backyards they shovel it or shoot it. Btw, Im from Arizona.
What i dont hate? Wildlife/animals, anything nature, my mom, brothers, some chic named Kelly, my friends/herping buddies (herping buddies are like summer flings), and photography.

-Jon DeLong

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Beazer said:
I hate land developers.... destroying gorgeous land, kicking farmers off their land by getting property taxes raised and saying they use too much water and then replacing the land with a lake community/golf course. Politicians too. And just about every other person in this world. Also people who buy houses out in the desert wanting to see wildlife then when its in their backyards they shovel it or shoot it. Btw, Im from Arizona.
What i dont hate? Wildlife/animals, anything nature, my mom, brothers, some chic named Kelly, my friends/herping buddies (herping buddies are like summer flings), and photography.

-Jon DeLong
Amen Brotha' :roon Now tell us how you really feel. I can tell your holding back. LOL :lol:

jimski427

5 Year Member
i have few things i actually hate, one is fake people, i cant stand when people say stuff behind my back or anyones back for that matter. and two is racism, i cant stand the ignorance involved in hating a whole group of people for something they did not choose and cannot control. i also hate stupid people.... well, i know that sounds kind of bad, but if i cannot carry on a semi intelligent conversation with someone, i get rather annoyed. and on that note, there is a girl at work who didn't know who lance armstrong was...... and she is like 30 something... she isn't like a ditsy 18 year old.... *slaps forehead*

jimski427

5 Year Member
we need an EDIT BUTTON... hear that bobby? EDIT BUTTON... lol i thoguht of a few others after i hit the submit button... haha anywho, i also hate religion, mainly christianity. no i do not hate you if you believe in it, you have your right to opinion so don't get mad at me and hang me by the balls. i also hate christopher columbus he is a tool. lol

COWHER

5 Year Member
COWHER said:
sorry to say it, but i think most religion is corrupt... but thats not saying i hate all religion or what ever, i just hate the hypocrisy's that it shelters, and to think it could have done so much good. its really to bad but like you said Nat, change has to happen.

i hear ya Jimski

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Their is a Edit button seems like you need to pay more attention. LOL Maybe you need to quit hanging out with stupid women . Then maybe you would see the EDIT button.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu