• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

What Do You Hate?

bobbydesi

5 Year Member
i hate to say it, but i despise new jersey from past experiences of going there. there are maybe one or two people i met from there who weren't complete jerks. Someone on this forum from there helped me out with some tegu stuff so i dont hate that person either, they seemed pretty knowledgeable. but yea its goes down to New Jersey, waiting to get a tegu, and being stuck at home because of finals :roll:

kaa

5 Year Member
This is by far one of the most negative threads I have read...... But I like it.

I hate....
People that do those ....... things. :)
People that cancel plans.
fake people
Angry people
people that think they know everything
stupidity
bible pushers
baby's, I love kids though
My manager
bills
Clinton jocks and farmers
bad drivers

Jefroka

5 Year Member
Hate is such a strong word, it means you are livid and want to act out, but I do dislike lots of things, such as: traffic, people who continue to blame others for their position in life, even though they are of adult age, liars & thieves, our tap water, now that is something I hate!

...Jefroka

TanMan57

5 Year Member
Bags of concrete. Job made me bitter towards them
The one thing I hate more than that is fence boards, also job related.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214