• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

What Do You Hate?

jimski427

5 Year Member
shows how much i pay attention/care... lol MAKE THE EDIT BUTTON MORE NOTICABLE... lol and no i don't just mean women, i mean ANYONE. and i DO NOT hang out with her, i work with her, ergo i must talk to her :( not by choice

blackforces get you

5 Year Member
i hate people who dont like me because i look a certain way. i dont like that my turtles have a 55 gallon tank but the pet store has a 300 gallon tank i desperately need. i dont like how my parents dont want to buy it for me. i dont like that my friends get suspicious about my passing grades recently. i actually do hate people who think they look hot wen they just dont have the attitude im looking for.

Kazzy

5 Year Member
I hate how the US plays as a 'free country'...it's total b.s.
I hate it when people judge me by the way I look, or by the fact that I have reptiles.
I hate how animals are treated as disposable toys, instead of what they are...living, feeling creatures.
I hate the law enforcement (the majority). They think they can get away with anything.
I hate animal abuse.
I hate child abuse.
I hate...abuse? lol
I hate stuck up people...people who think they are better than everyone else.
I hate it when parents give their kids everything they want.
I hate it when people come into where I work and talk about how they hate snakes (I work at an exotics pet store...) when they know nothing about snakes.
I hate hypocrites.
I hate arrogance.
I hate how corrupt religion has become...so much so that I do not classify myself under ANY religion.
I hate it when people push their beliefs on me.
I hate narrow mindedness and close mindedness.
I hate pointless arguments.
I hate petty rumors.
I hate drama.

There is SO much more...

Brad2bw

5 Year Member
I hate that the oil executives can charge whatever they want for a barrel of oil and buy out most eco. friendly cars because it's all about profit for them and not the well being of our planet. To me it seems they have more pull than our government right now. I hate liars and thieves as well.

angelrose

5 Year Member
Kazzy said:
I hate how the US plays as a 'free country'...it's total b.s.
I hate it when people judge me by the way I look, or by the fact that I have reptiles.
I hate how animals are treated as disposable toys, instead of what they are...living, feeling creatures.
I hate the law enforcement (the majority). They think they can get away with anything.
I hate animal abuse.
I hate child abuse.
I hate...abuse? lol
I hate stuck up people...people who think they are better than everyone else.
I hate it when parents give their kids everything they want.
I hate it when people come into where I work and talk about how they hate snakes (I work at an exotics pet store...) when they know nothing about snakes.
I hate hypocrites.
I hate arrogance.
I hate how corrupt religion has become...so much so that I do not classify myself under ANY religion.
I hate it when people push their beliefs on me.
I hate narrow mindedness and close mindedness.
I hate pointless arguments.
I hate petty rumors.
I hate drama.

There is SO much more...

ditto, you just reminded of a whole lot more.

Kharnifex

5 Year Member
i hate:
Heat.
Light
My governement
Barak Obama
John McCain
Hillary Clinton
Any Future President
Mornings
Over priced california rent
Flies
The smell kingworm beetles spray when there mad.
Cleaning My turtles tank
Laundry
People who seems to live there life without any will to learn anything.
DRAMA <- Big one
Traitors
unspayed/unnutered cats.
insomnia.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214